Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Public Practice in downtown Los Angeles






I have been selected to particpate in The Music Center Public Practice, as part of the Music Center's Active Arts program.   I will be practicing for two hours at 3pm on Saturday April 13th.  I have not yet received my exact locations.

 I am honored to have been chosen and completely blown away that I was selected out of so many applicants.

  Our city’s downtown area has been revitalized and happening     .. and now, with Metro Rail going to the Westside, even my friends from that area can hop on the train and get to downtown LA with less hassle, no parking fees and see parts of the city on the way that you never get to see from your car on the freeway.  

Here is a link and video to show what to expect...Thank you Music Center and The Active Arts for making another dream of mine come true.


18 comments:

Terra said...

That's an honor to be selected, way to go!

darlene said...

congrats! how exciting for you. xoxo

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, that is very very exciting! CONGRATULATIONS to you, my dear!

Chris said...

Congrats!!! YOu deserve this honor AND I'm so happy for you~~

Lucie Tales said...

Congrats Cynthia!!!

Numinosity said...

Solo? in public? You brave gal. Congratulations!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Congrats! That sounds like so much fun. Great video too. Let us know how the experience goes!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Many Congratulations Cynthia, how exciting for you.
I think that we can say that you must be pretty good !!!!!!!!
If I lived near you.....or even in the same country, I would be there to watch.
What an honour .....you must be so proud. XXXX

Anvil Artifacts said...

congrats! How exciting.

Kath said...

HEY! well done. I shall have to get your autograph now :-D

Connie said...

That is a great photo!
Congratulations on the LA gig.
your blogging sister, Connie :)

betweenreader said...

Congratulations! You will add spirit and fascination to LA for sure.

betweenreader said...

Now LA will be getting beautiful!

louise said...

That's wonderful Cynthia - knock em dead!

Connie said...

You have a great eye, to tell that it is a Gibson Songwriter. I love my guitar. I had a little 1973 VW Bug that I sold to but it :)
Have a sweet weekend.
Connie :)

La Petite Gallery said...

Always wanted to play. Congrats,
If I were not in Maine I would be there. yvonne

fanciful devices said...

wait what? you're a musician too? omg, im so impressed!

sattabazzar said...

Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaaris very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails