Sunday, June 22, 2014

Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine June issue...


I am in the Summer edition, June 2014, of Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine.







I remember the days when I would sit in Barnes and Noble, drooling over this magazine...
This was before I even was making jewelry.   Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would one day actually be in it.  And now, this is my fourth time...each time the article is bigger and better...


This time they used a collection of my polymer clay pieces...







Some wrapped up pods


Southwestern inspired disks and handmade beads...




So grab yourself a coffee at your local Barnes and Nobles, pick up this mag and have a look.
And because it's so cool, take it to the counter and buy it...It's an amazing magazine filled with extraordinary work....





Thanks so much to the editor-in-chief, Cynthia Leavens, for her continued support of my work.


8 comments:

Terra said...

How exciting for you to be in the magazine and for the fourth time too! Congrats.

Lucie said...

Congrats Cynthia!! and so well deserved! I wish I could go in my local press boutique to have a look ;-)

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Cynthia …. you are now a bona fide celebrity !! Many congratulations and you deserve it ….. you have worked so hard. Much love. XXXX

oldgreymareprimitives said...

ConGRATulations! she says shaking your hands and smiling <3

Lela said...

Rock Solid! Huge Congrats, Cynthia! :)

Anvil Artifacts said...

Cynthia, it's a fantastic article! I thoroughly enjoyed it, both your eye candy and your excellent writing. Bravo!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

FANTASTIC! Simply FANTASTIC!!!!
Congratulations my dear----Well Desireved!!!!!

fanciful devices said...

congrats!!! they're lucky to have you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails