Sunday, June 22, 2014

Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine June issue...


I am in the Summer edition, June 2014, of Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine.







I remember the days when I would sit in Barnes and Noble, drooling over this magazine...
This was before I even was making jewelry.   Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would one day actually be in it.  And now, this is my fourth time...each time the article is bigger and better...


This time they used a collection of my polymer clay pieces...







Some wrapped up pods


Southwestern inspired disks and handmade beads...




So grab yourself a coffee at your local Barnes and Nobles, pick up this mag and have a look.
And because it's so cool, take it to the counter and buy it...It's an amazing magazine filled with extraordinary work....





Thanks so much to the editor-in-chief, Cynthia Leavens, for her continued support of my work.


10 comments:

Terra said...

How exciting for you to be in the magazine and for the fourth time too! Congrats.

Lucie Tales said...

Congrats Cynthia!! and so well deserved! I wish I could go in my local press boutique to have a look ;-)

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Cynthia …. you are now a bona fide celebrity !! Many congratulations and you deserve it ….. you have worked so hard. Much love. XXXX

oldgreymareprimitives said...

ConGRATulations! she says shaking your hands and smiling <3

Lela said...

Rock Solid! Huge Congrats, Cynthia! :)

Anvil Artifacts said...

Cynthia, it's a fantastic article! I thoroughly enjoyed it, both your eye candy and your excellent writing. Bravo!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

FANTASTIC! Simply FANTASTIC!!!!
Congratulations my dear----Well Desireved!!!!!

fanciful devices said...

congrats!!! they're lucky to have you.

superman said...

Latest music and videos with royalty free play bazaar music and videos are availble on the website and you can find the Games satta king results and latest and old live games results. Find the all live chart. Play Bazaars games,

satta king india said...

Dress appropriately for success when heading to an interview.play bazaarBe sure to choose appropriate attire and remember to pay attention to hair and nails.satta king

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails